INVISALIGN TEEN® LETS YOU LIVE LIFE WITHOUT METAL BRACES TO HOLD YOU BACK.
A Revolutionary Alternative To Braces
Invisalign is a modern alternative to braces and perfect for you if you want to straighten your teeth. We understand that not all people are happy with the appearance of their teeth, so they want effective solution to straighten them. You are in luck, because Invisalign is a modern approach to straighten your teeth and comes with more benefits than braces.
Invisalign involves the use of aligner trays made from flat, comfy and almost undetectable plastic. This plastic is placed over your teeth in a secure fashion. Here is how it works: when you wear the aligners, they will steadily and moderately budge your teeth into ideal places.
The reason why we recommend Invisalign to our patients is that it uses no metal supports for attachment. It also doesn’t involve the use of wires to tighten it in place. Moreover, you get to replace the aligners after almost every two weeks.
Invisalign Versus Braces
Why wear large metal braces and visible wires on your teeth when you can get straight teeth without any difficulty with Invisalign. Remember, we never recommend braces, because they are visible, ugly, uncomfortable and difficult to clean. Additionally, braces can make your teeth and mouth painful besides discoloring your teeth. Invisalign is a perfect substitute for braces and comes with several advantages. It is comfortable, invisible when you wear it, can be easily cleaned and replaced, does not involve the use of wire and cannot make your mouth sore.
The Treatment Process
The treatment process starts when you choose a dentist who is highly experienced in Invisalign. Remember, you should select your dentist judiciously because you will be interacting with him or her regularly. Your dentist should be someone with whom you can feel comfortable. The good news is that we have highly trained and experienced dentists who can treat you in a very comfortable setting.
Your dentist will take X-ray, photos and impression of your teeth and then a digital 3D image will be developed out of the data. We will use the 3D image to craft a detailed treatment plan for you. We will take into account the accurate movements of your teeth and then tell you how long the treatment would take. Additionally, we will show you a virtual demonstration of how the movements of your teeth will change with each phase of the treatment.
Although every individual has unique needs and teeth problems, the treatment can normally take about a year in case of adult patients.
We will make custom aligners based on your unique treatment plan. The aligners will be comfortable to wear. You will be required to come to our clinic to change the aligners after every two weeks. We will also occasionally examine your progress throughout the treatment process.
At the end of your treatment, you will get beautiful smile that lasts forever.
Your Candidacy For Invisalign
You can be a good candidate for Invisalign in the following cases:
- If you have gaps between your teeth, you can qualify for Invisalign. Gapped teeth can result from irregular growth of your jawbone. Additionally, if you have missing teeth, it can also lead to the creation of gap between your teeth.
- Commonly known as over-bite, overjet is a condition whereby your upper teeth bites over your lower teeth. Most people receive this condition in heredity and poor oral habits. If you are experiencing overjet, you can be a candidate for Invisalign.
- An under-bite is a condition that occurs when your lower teeth bulges past your front teeth. If you have this condition, Invisalign is your solution.
- If some of your teeth are not able to touch the teeth on the opposite side, you are having the condition called open-bite. Invisalign is a solution for the condition.
- When your teeth don’t get enough space within your jaw. Invisalign can fix the problem for you.
- If both of your jaws are not properly aligned, you are suffering from cross-bite. Your condition can be resolved with Invisalign.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost
The normal cost of getting Invisalign is the same as getting braces. The benefits of Invisalign include eating foods you enjoy without any discomfort, removing the Invisalign whenever you want to, and speaking and smiling with confidence because Invisalign is not noticeable.
How To Live With Invisalign?
Invisalign does not impact your everyday life as braces do. The aligners are very comfortable, so you can wear them for 20 hours without feeling any discomfort.
- You can remove the aligners with ease and when you want to
- You can brush and floss your teeth as you do in normal circumstances
- You can easily clean your aligners by using the kit you will get after the procedure
- If you are a sports player, you can continue to wear your aligners without any fear
- Even if you want to remove those aligners during a game, you can easily do so
- You can go to bed without any fear and discomfort
- Unlike braces, Invisalign does not involve the use of wires, so you can feel relaxed and at ease every time
- You can get your invisalign changed after every two weeks
Will Invisalign Affect My Speech?
When you get an Invisalign, you will notice change in your speech pattern for few days. You may also experience a little lisp in your speech. These occur because your teeth are new to invisalign and your mouth is adjusting to the aligners. Do not panic when you notice these changes in your speech because you will return to your normal speech within few days.
Can I Drink Beverages After Getting Invisalign?
We recommend you to drink only cold water in the start. When your dentists recommends, you can drink other beverages, feel free to do so. You can even drink beverages using a straw just to be on the safe side. Make sure that whatever you drink is cold.
To wrap it up, Invisalign is the latest solution for you if you are having any of the conditions listed in this page. Why settle for braces when you can get a more comfortable and beneficial solution at the same cost? Contact us now to know more or book an appointment.
Please Give Us a Share!
- Comfort 99% 99%
- Price Vrs. Savings 99% 99%
- Overall Satisfaction 100% 100%